What is a contraindication?
A contraindication is a specific situation in which a drug, procedure, or surgery should not occur because it may be harmful to the person.
If you suffer from any of the following, you will need to seek medical advice before proceeding with Cryotherapy.
- Untreated Hypertension
- Heart Attack within previous six months
- Decompensating diseases (oedema) of the cardiovascular and respiratory system;
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Chronic Liver Disease
- Unstable Angina Pectoris
- Peripheral Arterial Occlusive Disease
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) or known circulatory dysfunction (blood clots)
- Acute Febrile Respiratory (Flu-like respiratory conditions)
- Acute kidney and urinary tract diseases
- Severe Anemia
- Cold Allergic Phenomenon (known allergy to contact with a cold stimulus)
- Heavy consumerist diseases (abnormal bleeding)
- Seizure disorders
- Bacterial and viral infections of the skin, wound healing disorders (open sores or discharging wound/skin conditions)
- Alcohol and drugs relative contraindication
- Valvular Heart Disease
- Condition after heart surgery
- Ischemic Heart Disease
- Raynaud’s Disease
- Hyperhidrosis – heavy perspiration
I voluntarily assume full responsibility for any risks of loss, property damage or personal injury that may be sustained or any loss or damage to property due to being engaged in such an activity. I further hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless For You Now Ltd, from any loss, liability, damage or costs that I may incur due to the use of equipment by me. I confirm that this consent is being given in advance of any treatment, is being given voluntarily, and that the administration of the process and possible adverse reactions, side effects, or other possible complications associated with the treatment and use of the equipment have been explained me.
I am aware that with a monthly membership, my payment method will automatically be charged on a monthly basis until I request termination. I understand that there is a minimum subscription period of 3 months and it is my responsibility to terminate my membership upon which charges for subsequent months will cease. I am aware that there are no refunds or back pay of any lapsed and non-used membership time when you terminate your membership.